[or-cvs] r10493: When choosing a guard, weight by bandwidth.Resolves bug 440 (in tor/trunk: . src/or)

Lasse Øverlier tor at zone.no
Mon Jun 11 08:08:39 UTC 2007

Hi Roger,

I think approach A looks like the best option, but what about adding an
"EntryGuardBandwidth" in /var/lib/tor/state with the bandwidth the node
announced when chosen? This way a significant change in bandwidth can be
detected and the user may be warned/informed that (s)he can consider
"re-selecting" Entry Guards?

Just an idea...

 - Lasse