cross build tor

Hao Jiajie guorke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:44:39 UTC 2007

thanks for you help
> There are a lot of changes in the way 0.2.0.2-alpha handles searching
> for libraries; does 0.2.0.2-alpha work any better for you?

I did not try 0.2.0.2-alpha, but i tryied tor-0.1.2.14, first i meet some errors
about libevent, openssl(about cross-build), then i searched google,then
i can cross build tor in  my gentoo.

i have a qestion,what's the normal way to build tor.exe(and other related
lib, like zlib,openssl,libevent)  for windows?
it musted not cygwin,then msvc? mingw? or cross-build in linux?

some cross app have a cross build sh , like colinux, just run ./cross-build.sh,
then everything is ok. (you know sometimes msys can not work fine)

thanks again!