cross build tor

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Wed Jun 6 05:00:41 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 03:40:45PM +0800, Hao Jiajie wrote:
> hi, all

Hi!

> can i cross-build tor in linux?
> I have already install cross-build enviroment follow by
> http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/cross/
> and i cross-complied libevent ok, but when i execute
> cd tor-0.1.2.14

There are a lot of changes in the way 0.2.0.2-alpha handles searching
for libraries; does 0.2.0.2-alpha work any better for you?

If not, please sent me (not the list) the entire output of configure,
and the contents of the config.log file, as generated by the failing
0.2.0.2-alpha, and I'll see if I can fix it.

many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson