Building Tor with libevent 1.2 (or higher) on Windows fails

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Fri Feb 23 01:20:45 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 12:45:35PM +0100, karsten.loesing at gmx.net wrote 6.0K bytes in 172 lines about:
: So, I removed the sample application from the build and libevent
: compiled fine.
:
: However, the problem only has moved: Tor does not compile any
: more---with a similar error message when compiling log.c. I attached it
: below (see 1).

	I've run into different problems with 1.3.  It compiles fine and
	installs fine.  However, nothing can find a linkable libevent.

	I'll revert the official doc to use 1.1b until I figure out why
	1.3 is broken in mingw.

--
Andrew