Tor Ipv6-Patch

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at Wolschon.biz
Mon Dec 3 22:51:29 UTC 2007

Dear list,

I wrote an extensive patch to make tor support
* hidden services on ipv6-addresses
* binding for socks on an ipv6-address
* convert a lot of the internal data-structures for the comming full
ipv6-support.

I wrote it to tor-volunteers at torproject.org on friday but got no
answer thus I am posting them here.

The code may not use the prefered naming-conventions or the
tor_address_t -data-structure (because that one uses socket_addr
and we only need the actual address-part) but I guess a refactoring
for it to meet the coding-guidelines is far less work then writing it
and getting it to work in the first place.

Marcus Wolschon