Topic of a diploma

Heiko Groß heiko at kallisti.de
Mon Dec 10 11:07:02 UTC 2007

Hi there,

During the last weeks I've done research. I'm looking for a topic for my
diploma which should be close to anomity/tor. I've read quit a few about
cicuit-building, geoip and node-exclusion in order to build
"Vorratsdatenspeicherungs"-proof circuits. At the beginning of my
research I thought it would be suitable to just restrict the choice of
the nodes by writing a special controller, but later on I became aware
of other possible kinds of attacks such as statistic attacks on both
ends of the communication.
Where are you guys right now at? Is there anything I can do?
I'm looking forward to find some working specially at this kind of problem.

Greets

Heiko