Development tools for Tor

Chris Palmer chris at noncombatant.org
Fri Apr 13 17:26:53 UTC 2007

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 is a pretty good C/C++ IDE, if you're going
to work on Windows.  The reason you're getting "Gee, I dunno, vim or
emacs" answers from Roger and Nick (and me) is because Unix itself *is*
an IDE.  Just pack as many non-overlapping xterms as you can onto your
screen, and use vim/emacs, man, grep, sed, make, gcc, gdb...  Vim and
emacs have IDE-like thingies built in (you can run gdb, the GNU
debugger, in an emacs window), but I never much bothered with that kind
of thing.

--
http://hemiolesque.blogspot.com/
http://www.noncombatant.org/