Launchd support removed?

Jay Goodman Tamboli jay at tamboli.cx
Sun Sep 3 16:07:54 UTC 2006

I just recently started looking into launchd on OS X, and it looks to
me like support for using launchd to keep tor running had been added
and then removed from CVS. Does anyone know why it was removed? Part
of the reason I started looking at launchd was that I've sometimes
seen Privoxy quit, and I believe launchd could be used to
automatically relaunch it. But if someone's already tried this and
found it didn't work, I'd like to know so I don't duplicate effort.
Thanks.

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/