Export END_CIRC_REASON_* to controller?

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Sun Oct 8 01:02:02 UTC 2006

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 07:44:25PM -0500, Mike Perry wrote:
> Thus spake Mike Perry (mikepery at fscked.org):
>
> > Ok, I'm on it. You're right it's not that bad at all. Will test it for
> > a bit w/ the scanner then post.
> >
> > Should I patch the control-spec.txt as well?
>
> Stupid question. I think you guys actually say to submit changes in
> patch form for the spec first somewhere. Spec diff is attached.

Lovely.  For backward compatibility with older controllers, I'd like
the syntax to be [SP REASON '=' Reason] and I'd like the reasons to
only be included if the "extended" event syntax is in use.  (That is,
if conn->use_extended_events is set.)  See Section 3.4 of
control-spec.txt if this "extended" business doesn't make sense.

If this makes no sense to you, never mind and just send the patch, and
I'll tidy it up once you're done. :)

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson