tor-0.1.2.2-alpha bug issue

Hao Jiajie guorke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:08:58 UTC 2006

hi, Roger

    Then which svn  repository  i can  commit?
    In http://tor.eff.org/documentation.html#Developers, I checkout
three diretorys,
    tor, tor-0_1_1-patches and website.  I confused it.
   And dose it not need any authentication? just anonymous?
   I'm not  familiar with svn,  can you give me a simple tips about
how to commit
   to tor svn repository?

   Thanks & Best regards!
                                 guorke