Better buffer design/Reverse DNS

Krishna Sankar ksankar at gte.net
Sun May 7 03:01:13 UTC 2006

> >  Going back to a) what other challenges are more pressing ?
> >4. Async DNS ? 6. Better buffer design ? 9. reverse DNS ?
>
> 6 and 9 are both good introductory tasks to get used to the
> code base; they are certainly smaller and more likely to get
> accepted into Tor quickly.  I'm working on 4 now and should
> have something for it in a week or two.  Are the others tasks
> that interest you?

<k>
Nick,

 Thanks for the reply. I would be happy to take up the reverse DNS and then the buffer design (if it is still not implemented). The buffer design is an interesting algorithmic problem, but first (as you mentioned) let me get used to the code base by attempting the former. Anybody else working on these two problems ?

Cheers
<k/>