Annotation to dir-spec

Lexi Pimenidis lexi at i4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 27 10:16:57 UTC 2006

Hi!

I have a minor remoark to dir-spec.txt  v1.49, line 191:

  "directory-signature". A signature of the rest of the document using
  the directory authority's signing key.

Obviously it should read:

  "directory-signature". A signature of the document up to the signature
  inclding the line "directory-signature <nick>\n" using the directory
  authority's signing key.

Otherwise it appears as if the header is not included in the signed
data, but only the "^(r|s) " lines, which actually is not the case.

 -- Lexi

--
Flib.-Lzaxsq. Bjnl Ilqjzlflu, Sdrq 4222, Kjb: +49 241 80 21419
SMKP Ddvpjz, Lzaxsqdkle LH, Dpxszuks. 55 - 52056 Ddvpjz - Cjsqdzw