Tor source repository converting to Subversion

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Tue Jul 25 01:16:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 05:23:47PM -0400, Nick Mathewson wrote:
 [...]
> Please, no non-website commits till I send a mail to the list saying
> it's okay.

Okay, it looks like we're switched over.  If you're supposed to be
able to commit to source, you can get your brand new repository by
running:

   svn checkout svn+ssh://moria.seul.org/home/or/svnrepo/tor/trunk

If you want to have a separate 0.1.1 branch repository, you could check out:

   svn checkout svn+ssh://moria.seul.org/home/or/svnrepo/tor/branches/tor-0_1_1-patches

We don't have anonymous read-only access or the http mirror configured
yet; those are waiting for arma to mess with /etc/apache2/ .

Again, we aren't switching over the website repository yet.

--
Nick Mathewson