Tor 0.0.9.5 is out
zinco at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 07:55:41 UTC 2005
Kewl.....will test it out.
From: owner-or-announce at freehaven.net
[mailto:owner-or-announce at freehaven.net] On Behalf Of Roger Dingledine
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:17 PM
To: or-announce at freehaven.net
Subject: Tor 0.0.9.5 is out
Tor 0.0.9.5 fixes an assert race at exit nodes when resolve requests
fail, and cleans up a few other bugs. If your server has been crashing,
you should upgrade. If it's still crashing, please let us know. :)
o Bugfixes on 0.0.9.x:
- Fix an assert race at exit nodes when resolve requests fail.
- Stop picking unverified dir mirrors--it only leads to misery.
- Patch from Dmitry Bely so Tor runs better as a service under
the win32 SYSTEM account. Service support is still not compiled
into the executable by default.
- Make tor-resolve actually work (?) on Win32.
- Fix a sign bug when getrlimit claims to have 4+ billion
file descriptors available.
- Stop refusing to start when bandwidthburst == bandwidthrate.
- When create cells have been on the onion queue more than five
seconds, just send back a destroy and take them off the list.
More information about the tor-dev