Resurrecting the or-dev list

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 10:42:28 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

Nick and I have decided that it's time to resurrect the or-dev list. We're
going to try to do more of our design discussion and brainstorming
over the list, rather than in my living room. Hopefully that will let
people keep up better with where Tor is going, and it will also let more
designers and developers participate.

very active, but it's too crowded to get actual development work going.)

In the interest of keeping the signal high and the noise low, we'd like to
keep posting to anonymity researchers and/or Tor developers. If you have
questions about what we mean by some term that's common in the literature,
or you want to chat about the topics, we encourage you to ask on the #tor
IRC channel (http://tor.eff.org/support) or start a thread on or-talk --
and remember that rather than forwarding the whole mail, you can just
refer to it by its URL from http://archives.seul.org/or/dev/

Thanks,
--Roger