Tor 0.0.9pre4 is out
arma at mit.edu
Sun Oct 17 06:53:00 UTC 2004
We have several new config options working now. The major bugfix is that
pre3 servers have a default exit policy of reject *:* -- so if that's you,
please take a moment to upgrade. :)
(use -dPr tor-0_0_9pre4 if you want to check out from cvs)
o Bugfixes on 0.0.9pre3:
- If the server doesn't specify an exit policy, use the real default
exit policy, not reject *:*.
- Ignore fascistfirewall when uploading/downloading hidden service
descriptors, since we go through Tor for those; and when using
an HttpProxy, since we assume it can reach them all.
- When looking for an authoritative dirserver, use only the ones
configured at boot. Don't bother looking in the directory.
- The rest of the fix for get_default_conf_file() on older win32.
- Make 'Routerfile' config option obsolete.
- New 'MyFamily nick1,...' config option for a server to
specify other servers that shouldn't be used in the same circuit
with it. Only believed if nick1 also specifies us.
- New 'NodeFamily nick1,nick2,...' config option for a client to
specify nodes that it doesn't want to use in the same circuit.
- New 'Redirectexit pattern address:port' config option for a
server to redirect exit connections, e.g. to a local squid.
More information about the tor-dev