Tor 0.0.9rc3 is out

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 02:01:26 UTC 2004

For some reason, it seems like Windows version is completely dead.

Verified to work on Mac OS X version on same network, but with two
Windows computers I've tried, both my version (rc3) and official
version (rc1 -- btw, it seems like rc2 official installer is
corrupted.)

Still trying to go through some log analysis, but there's no [warn]
output that seems relavant.
Basically, it sits there on "Waiting reply" for long time, and
eventually browser time outs.

Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis at gmail.com