Tor 0.0.9rc1 is out

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:04:07 UTC 2004

It seems like there are some problem with Windows service portion
(although I'm aware it's something that "Still needs more work.")

"Could not start the Tor 0.0.9 pre6 Win32 Service service on Local Computer.
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control
request in a timely fashion."

Also, as it still says pre6, these needs update:
C:\sources\tor-0.0.9rc1\src\or\main.c(72):#define GENSRV_SERVICENAME
TEXT("tor-009pre6")
C:\sources\tor-0.0.9rc1\src\or\main.c(73):#define GENSRV_DISPLAYNAME
TEXT("Tor 0.0.9 pre6 Win32 Service")

Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis at gmail.com