Tor 0.0.9pre6 NT Service patch

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Mon Nov 22 14:48:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 11:07:55PM +0900, Osamu Fujino wrote:
> Hi.
> I contribute the patch of Windows NT service for a Tor development project.

Thanks for the patch!  I'll try to clean it up, fix a couple of the
problems, and apply it soon.  I don't know whether I'll be able to get
it into 0.0.9, but if it doesn't, it will certainly be in the next
release after that.

One request: could you please re-send the patch to me, with the
statement, "I am the author of this patch, and I agree to license it
under the terms of the Tor license"  ?

Many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson