Why should I run Tor?

Paul Syverson syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Tue May 11 22:37:29 UTC 2004

Road Warrior can fit in virtually all categories not just govt.

Under govt.:

Permit collection and dissemination of Homeland Security information
with the myriad businesses, cities, and towns without having to
bring them all inside the security perimeter of a trusted network

perhaps better put: while diffusing the security perimeter

Probably should be said more succinctly, but I leave that to you.

-Paul