Why should I run Tor?

Aaron Turner aturner at pobox.com
Tue May 11 15:59:16 UTC 2004

Well I run it at work for web, IRC and IM to avoid our snooping IT
department.

And you forgot to mention that running a Tor node helps pick up
chicks... "Hey baby, you wanna see my tor node?"  (of course YMMV with
that one :)

--
Aaron Turner <aturner at pobox.com|synfin.net>  http://synfin.net/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin