Tor 0.0.7rc1 is out

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Jun 2 20:29:16 UTC 2004

This release fixes some assert triggers we've been hunting down. I now
don't know of any bugs in cvs. Please show me that I'm wrong. :)

tarball:   http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.7rc1.tar.gz
signature: http://freehaven.net/tor/dist/tor-0.0.7rc1.tar.gz.asc

Changes from 0.0.7pre1:
  o Bugfixes:
    - On sighup, we were adding another log without removing the first
      one. So log messages would get duplicated n times for n sighups.
    - Several cases of using a connection after we'd freed it. The
      problem was that connections that are pending resolve are in both
      the pending_resolve tree, and also the circuit's resolving_streams
      list. When you want to remove one, you must remove it from both.
    - Fix a double-mark-for-close where an end cell arrived for a
      resolving stream, and then the resolve failed.
    - Check directory signatures based on name of signer, not on whom
      we got the directory from. This will let us cache directories more
      easily.
  o Features:
    - Crank up some of our constants to handle more users.