Tor 0.0.7rc1 is out
arma at mit.edu
Wed Jun 2 20:29:16 UTC 2004
This release fixes some assert triggers we've been hunting down. I now
don't know of any bugs in cvs. Please show me that I'm wrong. :)
Changes from 0.0.7pre1:
- On sighup, we were adding another log without removing the first
one. So log messages would get duplicated n times for n sighups.
- Several cases of using a connection after we'd freed it. The
problem was that connections that are pending resolve are in both
the pending_resolve tree, and also the circuit's resolving_streams
list. When you want to remove one, you must remove it from both.
- Fix a double-mark-for-close where an end cell arrived for a
resolving stream, and then the resolve failed.
- Check directory signatures based on name of signer, not on whom
we got the directory from. This will let us cache directories more
- Crank up some of our constants to handle more users.
More information about the tor-dev