Tor 0.0.9rc7 is out
arma at mit.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:12:02 UTC 2004
We fixed a few more bugs and a big pile of memory leaks. I know
I've said this before, but this could be the one. :)
We'll have win32 exe's up shortly.
(use -dPr tor-0_0_9rc7 if you want to check out from cvs)
o Bugfixes on 0.0.9rc:
- Fix a stack-trashing crash when an exit node begins hibernating.
- Avoid looking at unallocated memory while considering which
ports we need to build circuits to cover.
- Stop a sigpipe: when an 'end' cell races with eof from the app,
we shouldn't hold-open-until-flush if the eof arrived first.
- Fix a bug with init_cookie_authentication() in the controller.
- When recommending new-format log lines, if the upper bound is
LOG_ERR, leave it implicit.
o Bugfixes on 0.0.8.1:
- Fix a whole slew of memory leaks.
- Fix isspace() and friends so they still make Solaris happy
but also so they don't trigger asserts on win32.
- Fix parse_iso_time on platforms without strptime (eg win32).
- win32: tolerate extra "readable" events better.
- win32: when being multithreaded, leave parent fdarray open.
- Make unit tests work on win32.
More information about the tor-dev