Mac package is available

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:50:38 UTC 2004

I chose to not do this for two reasons:
1. I don't think that start up script is mature enough to be able to
actually suitable for deployment.
2. There is no easy to way of turning on/off automatic startup of tor
once those files are in place. (Some people may prefer running it from
command line, not from start up -- this is more so if you have to see
debug output, etc.

So technically, yes I would included those as well, but just didn't do
that...