README file for Mac OS X package

Thomas Hardly hardmac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 05:57:05 UTC 2004

The tor bundle looks good at first glance. The torstartup.pkg should
be installed into: /Library/StartupItems/Tor/  and not
/System/Library/StartupItems/Tor/

I'll try some actuall installs of the package to check on everything else.

th

--
     ..o:   It's 12 o'clock - do you know where your data is?   :o...