README file for Mac OS X package

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Sun Dec 12 20:53:00 UTC 2004

A few more suggestions:

Name the mounted disk image something other than "package"

You might want to add some text like:

"Tor is a system for using the internet anonymously, and allowing
others to do so."  to both the installer welcome screen and the
readme.  (Again, its the week-later install case.)

A final screen with "what to do next" may be helpful.  I'll try and
write some stuff up for that shortly.

Adam