(FWD) Server requirements?

Michael Laccetti michael at s2g-limited.com
Mon Aug 9 20:25:42 UTC 2004

That sounds mighty cool.  Maybe create some sort of ranking system so that
slower users get targeted towards servers in the same sort of class, whereas
the higher speed users get bumped into a higher class?

A friend and I worked on a very similar system to Tor, and the idea of tiers
was kicked around quite a bit.

  _____