Tor server monthly data transfer requirements

Michael Laccetti michael at s2g-limited.com
Mon Aug 9 18:11:04 UTC 2004

I've been monitoring my bandwidth usage on my Tor server (not the client),
and my usage has increase to about 4GB/day (2 in, 2 out).  I'm not that sure
how often my server is used, though.  I don't have any concrete port
monitoring watching, just overall bandwidth usage.  I can toss on Ethereal
and ntop, and check to see specifically how much is being used.  Assuming
that I have the time to, that is.  :)

Mike

  _____