Tor 0.0.6pre5 is out
arma at mit.edu
Mon Apr 19 02:54:21 UTC 2004
Yet more bugs fixed.
The url for the hidden wiki is still http://6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion/
changes from 0.0.6pre4:
- make tor build on broken freebsd 5.2 installs
- fix a failed assert when you try an intro point, get a nack, and try
a second one and it works.
- when alice uses a port that the hidden service doesn't accept,
it now sends back an end cell (denied by exit policy). otherwise
alice would just have to wait to time out.
- fix another rare bug: when we had tried all the intro
points for a hidden service, we fetched the descriptor
again, but we left our introcirc thinking it had already
sent an intro, so it kept waiting for a response...
- bugfix: when you sleep your hidden-service laptop, as soon
as it wakes up it tries to upload a service descriptor, but
socketpair fails for some reason (localhost not up yet?).
now we simply give up on that upload, and we'll try again later.
i'd still like to find the bug though.
- if an intro circ waiting for an ack dies before getting one, then
count it as a nack
- we were reusing stale service descriptors and refetching usable
More information about the tor-dev