Confused!

Andrei Serjantov aas23 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 3 15:09:34 UTC 2002

Ok, responding to the request to try to run my OR permenantly, I got
confused.

I thought OR and OP was now the same thing... Obviously, OPPORT and
ORPORT should still be different. But why do we have a APPORT in the
orrc file? This puzzles me.  I have set my OP_PORT in orrc to 9017 and my
OnionProxy to 9017 in httpaprc and I still do not get a connection form AP
to OP. Grrr. Any quick ideas?

I got the whole thing working last time, but now I am hosed :-((

A.

P.S. I am also convinced that my OR does not establish connections to the
other OR's in the USA (maybe firewall problems?)

Andrei Serjantov
Queens' College
Cambridge CB3 9ET
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~aas23/