cvs is up

Bruce Montrose montrose at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Jun 28 13:26:27 UTC 2002

Thanks for the cvs info. I did manage to get your checkout to work finally.
My prior attempts where thwarted because I had it in my head that I had
to setup a tunnel manually to get it to work. So I expected it to not work
and didn't notice a stupid mistake when setting up the CVS_RSH variable.

I am sure I will manage to incorporate more generality as I rewrite httpap
to use what I have done so far. Ideally, the best you could hope for would
be a generic application proxy that only requires information about the
application
protocol. I don't see how you can avoid having your application proxy
understand
the application protocol.