cvs is up

Bruce Montrose montrose at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jun 27 13:22:15 UTC 2002

I have not touched op/. I have been working only on common/ so far.
However, I will be making changes to httpap/ and smtpap/ soon if all
goes well on my end.

What other proxies might we be interested in? Shall I look into making
other application proxies?

Please explain how I should submit changed files to you. What about
changes needed to Makefiles when new files are created? Should I check
out, alter, and commit changes to the Makefiles as well? I'm CVS-challenged,
so I need recipes and a brief explanation please. I suppose I need to create
an ssh tunnel so that I can communicate through our firewall to your CVS
server. What port do I need to map when I make the tunnel for CVS?

-Bruce