cvs is up

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Jun 27 03:11:44 UTC 2002

Ok, I just cvs init'ed again and imported the new code. So get
yourself a new sandbox and
cvs -d /home/or/cvsroot checkout .
or
cvs -d :ext:you at seul.org:/home/or/cvsroot checkout .

Bruce: thanks for the code tarball. I tried to put it into the current
repository but various things stopped building, such as the application
proxies. Can you integrate it in, and make sure it builds before you
commit?

Also, does that mean you're not messing with op/ currently, and I should
feel free to go in and redo it?

Please let me know if there are any problems. I'm still ironing out a
few issues with the cvs log script (for sending mail to or-cvs). And
just because the whole thing builds on my machine doesn't mean it'll
build on yours. :)

Thanks,
--Roger