[or-cvs] Re: stress-testing

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Jul 15 08:06:12 UTC 2002

[I took the thread over to or-dev, which is where discussion
not directly pertaining to a cvs checking should happen -RD]

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 03:48:54PM -0400, Bruce Montrose wrote:
> Let me know if this sounds like a workable solution so I can make
> arrangements on my end as soon as possible.

Sounds good. You should start the ball rolling on this, and learn more
about the scripts, so you can make good use of it once they give you
access.

As for expected usage, your guess is as good as mine. :) I imagine you'll
have to play with it for a while to get a feel for how it works and what
OR is good at.

Thanks,
--Roger