stress testing

Matej Pfajfar badbytes at freehaven.net
Thu Jul 11 07:59:48 UTC 2002

I am going to start writing a "network simulation", i.e. something that
will make many connections through the or net and verify that the transfer
was OK. Whatever bugs there might still be in there, I reckon they'll show
up if we use something like that ...

First of all, has anyone already written anything like that and has hidden
it from the allseeing cvs repository? ;-)

I am also accepting feature requests - for now I'll just verify the data
transfer. Delay would also be a good thing to measure, anything else?

Thanks,
Mat

--
Matej Pfajfar