[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

juga juga at riseup.net
Tue Dec 12 09:57:22 UTC 2023

Hey,

yesterday we started to test longclaw' sbws with new version. It seems
to be working fine
(http://199.58.81.140/tor/status-vote/next/bandwidth), except that the
change we made to `node_id` to stop containing `$` symbol, is making
something to fail, i suspect the votes
(http://199.58.81.140/tor/status-vote/current/23D15D965BC35114467363C165C4F724B64B4F66.z)
don't contain the values cause tor is not finding the relays without
`$`. Working on it.

Cheers,
juga