[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Sina Rabbani srabbani at cymru.com
Mon Oct 4 19:21:17 UTC 2021

Dear Team,

There is a BGP peering issue with our upstream provider GTT. Our
networking engineers are working with them to restore the service. I
will update as I get more information.

All the best,
Sina

--
Sina Rabbani | Systems Engineer | Team Cymru, Inc.
srabbani at cymru.com | 0x53B422A8  | http://www.team-cymru.com

"This too shall pass."