[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Tue Jan 21 19:24:27 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 07:16:01PM +0000, atagar at torproject.org wrote:
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from maatuska was missing the following authority signatures: gabelmoo, moria1, dannenberg

moria1 failed to get its vote out to anybody, because it was rate
limited to 30MBytes/s and flat-out full at that, with 4000 concurrent
DirPort requests.

I bumped up the rate limiting to 50MBytes/s and now it is flat-out full
at that higher limit.

I am unexcited to make moria dump more than 400mbit on its network,
so I'm going to leave it there for now. Next I'm going to file some
tickets to help us figure out where all this bandwidth is going.
Sebastian says gabelmoo is sending 30+ MBytes/s too.

--Roger