[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Dec 18 18:54:00 UTC 2020

Hey Stefani,

I am not sure what is going on, but I confirmed that bastet is not
voting on bandwidth measurements. The indicator for this is
'Measured=' in the vote file, and I'm afraid that is not showing up in
your votes.  I am unsure why (it does appear that the bwauth file as
exposed at [0] is up to date...)

-tom

[0] http://204.13.164.118/tor/status-vote/next/bandwidth