[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Sina Rabbani sina at redteam.net
Thu Oct 31 08:23:41 UTC 2019

I lost IPV6 connectivity on the box, tor daemon went down. Brought it back
up with IPV4 only and will be following up
with network engineer to see what happened to IPV6.

I will update this in a few hours when more people wake up.

All the best,
Sina

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 4:07 AM <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:

> ERROR: Unable to retrieve the consensus from Faravahar (
> http://154.35.175.225:80/tor/status-vote/current/consensus): Failed to
> download from http://154.35.175.225:80/tor/status-vote/current/consensus
> (URLError): Connection refused
> ERROR: Unable to retrieve the vote from Faravahar (
> http://154.35.175.225:80/tor/status-vote/current/authority): Failed to
> download from http://154.35.175.225:80/tor/status-vote/current/authority
> (URLError): Connection refused
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from maatuska was missing the following
> authority signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from longclaw was missing the following
> authority signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from dizum was missing the following authority
> signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from bastet was missing the following authority
> signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from gabelmoo was missing the following
> authority signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: Consensus fetched from moria1 was missing the following authority
> signatures: Faravahar
> NOTICE: The following directory authorities are not reporting bandwidth
> scanner results: gabelmoo
> WARNING: The following authorities are missing from the consensus:
> tor-consensus-health mailing list
> tor-consensus-health at lists.torproject.org

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi