[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Nov 6 18:00:50 UTC 2018

> In the meanwhile, should i modify doctor to don't receive these
> notifications?.

Thanks juga, thanks all! This is completely up to you and the dirauth
ops. Since this is only a notice runlevel message if we leave it alone
it'll only cause a daily notice. If this is useful for troubleshooting
I'm more than delighted to leave this be.

Completely up to you all. We actually have a few options available...

* Leave it alone. We'll get a daily notice if longclaw differs much
from the other bwauths. If this is useful then great!

* Adjust the suppression so these notices are more or less frequent.

* Adjust the check so differences in longclaw are ignored.

I'll leave things be for now but as always if folks would like
anything tweaked just let me know. Any of these changes are trivial
for me to make.

Cheers! -Damian