[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Feb 17 01:21:23 UTC 2018

Hi Roger. The situation nusenu requested the check for sounds similar...

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2018-February/012918.html

Are you saying that in that case dannenberg had Exit in its
known-flags? I'm getting kinda tempted to simply drop this check since
it seems to be for a weird edge case and I'd rather not continue
fiddling with it.