[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon May 8 05:52:34 UTC 2017

We're awaiting provisioning of a new host that we'll use as the bwauth
for maatuska. The network is, of course, designed to be resilient in
the face of a dirauth or bwauth going down; so it's expected that
things keep chugging along.

For some relays, their measured speeds may adjust down, but the (new)
bwauth graphs at https://consensus-health.torproject.org/graphs.html
actually imply that maatuska was voting low on a majority of relays,
so on the whole, measured speeds may have gone up. (This is not hard
data/analysis, but that what it implies to me.)

-tom