[tor-consensus-health] Consensus issues

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Aug 28 08:13:41 UTC 2014

> On 28 Aug 2014, at 08:46, doctor role account <doctor at cappadocicum.torproject.org> wrote:
>> ERROR: Unable to retrieve the vote from moria1 (http://194.109.206.212:80/tor/status-vote/current/D586D18309DED4CD6D57C18FDB97EFA96D330566): Network status votes must include consensus-method version 1
>
> This is no longer true with proposal 215, the checker needs updating.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. More precisely Stem needs to be
tweaked since this error is it rejecting an invalid consensus.

On a side note I greatly dislike that proposals can be closed without
updating the relevant spec. I keep an eye out for changes to the
dir-spec and control-spec, not updates to proposals. Is there any
compelling reason for not making that a requirement for closing a
proposal?

Cheers! -Damian