[community] Tomorrow we hangout!

emma peel emma.peel at riseup.net
Thu May 19 10:22:00 UTC 2022

Every 3rd Friday of the month the Tor L10n Team meets to translate together, share tricks, have fun while translating, meet fellow translators, and find out about the l10n priorities for the Tor Project.

Tomorrow on the hangout we will talk about the coming updates of the Tor Browser, with new connection - bridges configuration.

We will install a Tor alpha to see how the new connection works and what is a Bridge emoji.

Come join us on the Localization Hangout, from Noon UTC, on the #tor-l10n channel in OFTC. (you can also use Element https://element.io/ to connect: #tor-l10n:matrix.org)

At 13 UTC we make a call on Big Blue Button

If you are not a translator yet, you still have time to become one before the hangout: https://community.torproject.org/localization/becoming-tor-translator/

What do we do in a hangout?

     Translate stuff
     Share translation tips and resources