[community] Outreachy contribution period (May - August 2021)

Astha J asthaj.iitkgp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:51:34 UTC 2021

Hello,
I'm Astha and am an outreachy applicant. Not only do I find the motivation
behind the Tor Project extremely admirable but I also think that working
with y'all will be immensely fun.
I read the contribution guide and steps so I was wondering if I could have
this clear: Should I go on my own to identify the UX pain points in the
browser or is there a specific place I should be starting off from?
Excited to be here! :)

Thank you,

Best regards,
*Astha Jakher*
Pre-Final Year Undergraduate Student
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur