[community] Outreachy contribution period (May - August 2021)

Swastika swastika at ch.iitr.ac.in
Wed Mar 31 04:20:24 UTC 2021

Hey Tor Community Team!

I am Swastika, many of you might already know about me as I have introduced
myself on the UX team list too and the routinely design meet, I'm an
outreachy aspirant, UX designer, deeply interested in HCI. Currently, I'm a
Chemical engineering sophomore at IIT Roorkee but my interests are in
Design. I started my design journey as a graphic designer then learnt about
UI and UX parts of design and finally found my interest.
I will be contributing to open source for the first time.

Unfortunately, my outreachy website has some bugs, it has not been updated
yet. It is still showing me to fill the initial application, but I got my
initial application confirmation mail confirming my contribution period.
Hence I am unable to access the details of the project from the site. I
have sent my issue to the organizers, but have not received anything from
them yet. This might delay my contribution and create a huge loss. Could
you please let me know the links and where to start on the project?

I am really reallyy excited to work with the team and contribute my best to
it. I'm open to all sorts of help and contributions.

Thank You in advance!
Warm Regards,
Swastika