[community] Lektor local pages have extraneous text

emma peel emma.peel at riseup.net
Tue Aug 24 17:09:00 UTC 2021

Thanks for the detailed report!

I have opened https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/web/team/-/issues/11 to update the docs with all the useful information you gathered.

I answer some questions inline:

Derek Cameron:

> sudo pip install jinja2

I think this dependency is also necessary for lektor, not only the i18n plugin.

> Then, while still in the lego directory:
>
> lektor build
>
> N.B. The lektor build command produces several errors:
>
> "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'babel.cfg'"
>
> "Finished build in 422.10 sec"
>
> "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'i18n'"
>
> lektor server

This commands need to be run on the root directory, not the lego one.

Did you manage to build and see your changes?

> Expect something like "Compare and Make a Pull Request" on the GitHub interface.

I don't understand. Do you mean that you didn't got offered to make a Pull Request?

Hmm. I am not sure why not. Maybe something about the fork?