[community] Lektor local pages have extraneous text

Derek Cameron dcame at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:30:56 UTC 2021

I have run lektor server locally, but the generated pages on localhost port 5000 have extraneous text stating Project-Id-Version, etc. For example:

Why and how I can enable Tor Package Repository in Debian?

The Tor Project maintains its own Debian package repository. Since Debian provides the LTS version of Tor, this might not always give you the latest stable Tor version. Therefore, it's recommended to install tor from our repository. Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: PO-Revision-Date: 2021-08-23 16:19+PST Last-Translator: Automatically generated Language-Team: none Language: en MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);

Here's how you can enable Tor Package Repository in Debian based distributions: Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: PO-Revision-Date: 2021-08-23 16:19+PST Last-Translator: Automatically generated Language-Team: none Language: en MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);

How can I fix this?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.