[community] Test the Tor Forum Structure

nah nah at torproject.org
Thu Aug 12 17:08:50 UTC 2021

Hi there,

We're currently building a Discourse forum for the Tor Community. This
is a call for participation to help us test and iterate on the proposed
structure of our new Tor Forum.

The methodology for this study is called 'tree testing', and it will
help us to understand the usability of our structure and labels. You
will be asked to solve 7 tasks, and this should take around 10 minutes.

Before the tasks themselves you will be asked some demographics
questions. All responses are anonimized. Please participate in this
research in your own pace. We'd love your feedback!

* link to the test: https://survey.torproject.org/index.php/786927
<https://survey.torproject.org/index.php/786927>

* or visit the onion version:
http://eh5esdnd6fkbkapfc6nuyvkjgbtnzq2is72lmpwbdbxepd2z7zbgzsqd.onion/index.php/786927
<http://eh5esdnd6fkbkapfc6nuyvkjgbtnzq2is72lmpwbdbxepd2z7zbgzsqd.onion/index.php/786927>

This test will be open for one week, starting today.

Thanks for helping,

UX Team
The Tor Project

--